Electricity: Principles and Applications, 9th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Electricity: Principles and Applications, 9e, requires that students have no prior knowledge of electrical theory and principles and allows students with limited math and reading skills to gain a clear understanding of electricity and electrical devices. Mastering this material in this text will also provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue further education in electricity and electronics.
The 9th edition is now available in Connect with SmartBook for the first time. All of the features that Connect offers makes learning easier and more exciting for students and makes life simpler and more straightforward for instructors.
2 Electrical Quantities and Units
3 Basic Circuits, Laws and Measurements
4 Circuit Components
5 Multiple-Load Circuits
6 Complex-Circuit Analysis
7 Magnetism and Electromagnetism
8 Alternate Current and Voltage
9 Power in AC Circuits
13 R, C, and L Circuits
14 Electric Motors
15 Instruments and Measurements
16 Residential Wiring Concepts
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.