Computers in the Medical Office, 9th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
A Doody's Core Title for 2017! Do you want to learn about practice management and patient billing from the best? Susan Sanderson’s Computers in the Medical Office (CiMO), 9th Edition presents step-by-step instructions to complete essential medical billing tasks using Medisoft® Advanced Version 19. CiMO shows not only what to do with authentic, hands-on activities, but also why those activities are important. Learn the skills you need for your health professions career using multiple digital resources.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Health Information Technology and Medical Billing
Chapter 2: Introduction to Medisoft
Chapter 3: Scheduling
Chapter 4: Entering Patient Information
Chapter 5: Working with Cases
Chapter 6: Entering Charge Transactions and Patient Payments
Chapter 7: Creating Claims
Chapter 8: Posting Payments and Creating Patient Statements
Chapter 9: Creating Reports
Chapter 10: Collections in the Medical Office
Chapter 11: Appointments and Registration
Chapter 12: Cases, Transactions, and Claims
Chapter 13: Reports and Collections
Chapter 14: Putting It All Together
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources