College Algebra & Trigonometry, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Julie Miller and Donna Gerken wrote their developmental math series because students were coming into their courses underprepared. They weren’t mathematically mature enough to understand the concepts of math nor were they fully engaged with the material. This series strives to help bridge that gap for students, with the text strengthened by its offering in ALEKS, now featuring Custom Question Authoring, Video Assignments, interactive tools, and more! ALEKS is a course assistant that helps math instructors forge Constructive Learning Paths for their students – blending personalized modules with instructor-driven assignments to ensure every student always has another block to build on their knowledge base.
CHAPTER 1: Equations and Inequalities
CHAPTER 2: Functions and Relations
CHAPTER 3: Polynomial and Rational Functions
CHAPTER 4: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
CHAPTER 5: Trigonometric Functions
CHAPTER 6: Analytic Trigonometry
CHAPTER 7: Applications of Trigonometric Functions
CHAPTER 8: Trigonometry Applied to Polar Coordinate Systems and Vectors
CHAPTER 9: Systems of Equations and Inequalities
CHAPTER 10: Matrices and Determinants and Applications
CHAPTER 11: Analytic Geometry
CHAPTER 12: Sequences, Series, Induction, and Probability
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com