College Accounting (Chapters 1-13), 17th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
For students just embarking on a college career, an accounting course can seem daunting, like a rushing river with no clear path to the other side. As the most trusted and readable text on the market, College Accounting by Price, Haddock, and Farina presents material in a way that will help students understand the content better and more quickly. Through proven pedagogy, time-tested and accurate problem material, and a straightforward approach to the basics of accounting, Price/Haddock/Farina bridges the rushing river, offering first-time accounting students a path to understanding and mastery. Whether a student is taking the course in preparation for a four-year degree or as the first step to a career in business, Price/Haddock/Farina guides the student over the bridge to success. The authors represent the breadth of educational environments—a community college, a career school, and a four-year university—ensuring that the text is appropriate for all student populations. Throughout, they have adhered to a common philosophy about textbooks: They should be readable, contain many opportunities for practice, and be able to make accounting relevant for all.
Chapter 2: Analyzing Business Transactions
Chapter 3: Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
Chapter 4: The General Journal and the General Ledger
Chapter 5: Adjustments and the Worksheet
Chapter 6: Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
Chapter 7: Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable
Chapter 8: Accounting for Purchases and Accounts Payable
Chapter 9: Cash Receipts, Cash Payments, and Banking Procedures
Chapter 10: Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
Chapter 11: Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
Chapter 12: Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
Chapter 13: Financial Statements and Closing Procedure
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources