* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity & Social Responsibility 5e prepares students to apply an ethical decision-making model to make sound business decisions. This model teaches students ethical skills, vocabulary, and tools to apply in everyday business decisions and throughout their business courses. The authors’ goal is to engage students by focusing on relevant and interesting cases and business scenarios and then asking them to look at the issues from an ethical perspective. Additionally, its focus on AACSB requirements makes it a comprehensive business ethics text for business school courses.
Practical applications throughout the text show how theories relate to the real world. The 5th edition features thoroughly updated statistics and coverage of timely issues and dilemmas throughout the text.
Chapter 1: Ethics and Business
Chapter 2: Ethical Decision Making: Personal andProfessional Contexts
Chapter 3: Philosophical Ethics and Business
Chapter 4: The Corporate Culture - Impact andImplications
Chapter 5: Corporate Social Responsibility
Chapter 6: Ethical Decision Making: EmployerResponsibilities and Employee Rights
Chapter 7: Ethical Decision Making: Technologyand Privacy in the Workplace
Chapter 8: Ethics and Marketing
Chapter 9: Business and Environmental Sustainability
Chapter 10: Ethical Decision Making: CorporateGovernance, Accounting, and Finance
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.