Advanced Financial Accounting, 13th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The Thirteenth Edition of Advanced Financial Accounting is an up-to-date, comprehensive, and highly illustrated presentation of the accounting and reporting principles and procedures used in a variety of business entities. Every day, the business press carries stories about merger and acquisition mania, the complexities of modern business entities, new organizational structures for conducting business, accounting scandals related to complex business transactions, the foreign activities of multinational firms, the operations of governmental and not-for-profit entities, and bankruptcies of major firms. Accountants must understand and know how to deal with the accounting and reporting ramifications of these issues.
2. Reporting Intercorporate Investments and Consolidation of Wholly Owned Subsidiaries with No Differential
3. The Reporting Entity and the Consolidation of Less-Than-Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries with NoDifferential
4. Consolidation of Wholly Owned Subsidiaries Acquired at More Than Book Value
5. Consolidation of Less-Than-Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries Acquired at More Than Book Value
6. Intercompany Inventory Transactions
7. Intercompany Transfers of Services and Noncurrent Assets
8. Intercompany Indebtedness
9. Consolidation Ownership Issues
10. Additional Consolidation Reporting Issues
11. Multinational Accounting: Foreign Currency Transactions and Financial Instruments
12. Multinational Accounting: Issues in Financial Reporting and Translation of Foreign Entity Statements
13. Segment and Interim Reporting
14. SEC Reporting
15. Partnerships: Formation, Operation, and Changes in Membership
16. Partnerships: Liquidation
17. Governmental Entities: Introduction and General Fund Accounting
18. Governmental Entities: Special Funds and Governmentwide Financial Statements
19. Not-for-Profit Entities
20. Corporations in Financial Difficulty
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources