Applied Statistics in Business and Economics7th Edition
Chapter 1: Overview of Statistics
Chapter 2: Data Collection
Chapter 3: Describing Data Visually
Chapter 4: Descriptive Statistics
Chapter 5: Probability
Chapter 6: Discrete Probability Distributions
Chapter 7: Continuous Probability Distributions
Chapter 8: Sampling Distributions and Estimation
Chapter 9: One-Sample Hypothesis Tests
Chapter 10: Two-Sample Hypothesis Tests
Chapter 11: Analysis of Variance
Chapter 12: Simple Regression
Chapter 13: Multiple Regression
Chapter 14: Time-Series Analysis
Chapter 15: Chi-Square Tests
Chapter 16: Nonparametric Tests
Chapter 17: Quality Management
Chapter 18: Simulation 1
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.