- Highlight, take notes, and search
- Download the free ReadAnywhere app for offline & mobile access
- Note: Connect access NOT included. If Connect is required for your course, click the "Learning Platform" tab.
Brewer's Introduction to Managerial Accounting has earned a reputation as the most accessible and readable book on the market. Its manageable chapters and clear presentation point students toward understanding, just as the needle of the compass provides direction to travelers. However, the book's authors also understand that everyone's destination may be different. Some students will become accountants, while others are destined for careers in management, marketing, or finance. Not only does the Brewer text teach students managerial accounting concepts in a clear and concise way, it also asks students to consider how the concepts they are learning will apply to the real-world situations they will eventually face in their careers. This combination of conceptual understanding and the ability to apply that knowledge directs students toward success, whatever their final destination may be.
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources