Global Business Today12th Edition
• Engages students with new opening and closing cases and insights from scholarly research.
• Focuses on managerial implications of international business.
• Connect: A highly reliable, easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student outcomes.
Chapter One Globalization
PART TWO National Differences
Chapter Two National Differences in Political, Economic, and Legal Systems
Chapter Three National Differences in Economic Development
Chapter Four Differences in Culture
Chapter Five Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Sustainability
PART THREE The Global Trade and Investment Environment
Chapter Six International Trade Theory
Chapter Seven Government Policy and International Trade
Chapter Eight Foreign Direct Investment
Chapter Nine Regional Economic Integration
PART FOUR The Global Monetary System
Chapter Ten The Foreign Exchange Market
Chapter Eleven The International Monetary System
PART FIVE The Strategy of International Business
Chapter Twelve The Strategy of International Business
Chapter Thirteen Entering Developed and Emerging Markets
PART SIX International Business Functions
Chapter Fourteen Exporting, Importing, and Countertrade
Chapter Fifteen Global Production and Supply Chain Management
Chapter Sixteen Global Marketing and Business Analytics
Chapter Seventeen Global Human Resource Management
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.