Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices is one of the few books in the market that has a broad coverage of electronic materials that today's scientists and engineers need. The general treatment of the textbook and various proofs leverage at a semi quantitative level without going into detailed physics.
1) Elementary Materials Science Concepts
2) Electrical and Thermal Conduction in Solids
3) Elementary Quantum Physics
4) Modern Theory of Solids
6) Semiconductor Devices
7) Dielectric Materials and Insulation
8) Magnetic Properties and Superconductivity
9) Optical Properties of Materials
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.