1. Making OB Work for You: What is OB and Why It’s Important?
2. Values and Work Attitudes: How Do They Affect Work-Related Outcomes?
3. Individual Differences and Emotions: Why Does Who You Are Affect Your Performance?
4. Social Perception and Managing Diversity: Why Are These Topics Essential for Success?
5. Foundation of Employee Motivation: How Can Managers Apply Motivation Theories?
6. Performance Management: How Can You Use Goals, Feedback, Rewards, and Positive Reinforcement to Boost Effectiveness?
7. Positive OB: How Can I Flourish at School, Work, and Home?
8. Groups and Teams: How Can Working with Others Increases Everybody’s Performance?
9. Communication in the Digital Age: How Can I Become a More Effective Communicator?
10. Managing Conflict and Negotiations: How Can These Skills Give You an Ad-vantage?
11. Decision Making and Creativity: How Critical Is It to Master These Skills?
12. Power, Influence, and Politics: How Can You Apply These to Increase Your Effectiveness?
13. Leadership Effectiveness: What Does It Take to Be Effective?
14. Organizational Culture, Socialization, and Mentoring: How Can I Use These Concepts for Competitive Advantage?
15. Organizational Design, Effectiveness, and Innovation: What Can I Do to Affect these Key Processes and Outcomes?
16. Managing Change and Stress: How Can You Apply OB and Show What You’ve Learned?
Epilogue: The General Model of OB: A Summary of What You Have Learned
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
View complete, at-a-glance reports for individual students or the whole class. Generate powerful data related to student performance across learning outcomes, specific topics, level of difficulty and more. Additionally, you can compare student performance in different sections of the course.Learn More
With a single point of access, Connect seamlessly integrates with every learning management system on the market today. Quickly access registration, attendance, assignments, grades, and course resources in real time in one, familiar location.
Implementation and digital support
We provide self-directed resources, local, on campus training, and live webinar sessions, to get you up and running in a way that works for you, and to help you get the most out of Connect. We maintain a technical support team available to both instructors and students for any questions that might arise while using Connect.Learn More
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.