Why Wonders is the Best Elementary
School ELA Curriculum for Oregon
Overview of Wonders
Wonders is inspired by the belief that every student can succeed. Based on the work of literary experts, Wonders integrates social and emotional learning to strengthen skills, bolster learning, and encourage academic independence. Built on best practices, Wonders is well suited to meet the needs of students with dyslexia in Oregon.
Wonders Resources at a Glance
Wonders includes a wealth of print and digital resources that leads to mastery of Oregon ELA standards.
- Watch this video for a quick introduction to what makes Wonders so unique.
- View the Digital Walkthrough to get an interactive tour of the program.
- View the Overview Brochure to learn about the different ways Wonders can be taught in Oregon classrooms.
- View IMET Correlations for Grades K–2.
- View IMET Correlations for Grades 3–5.