Tu mundo2nd Edition
Tu mundo immerses the Introductory Spanish classroom in a culturally rich world full of opportunities to discover and explore the powerful connections between language and culture. Instructors are provided user-friendly resources to guide students as they dive into intensive communicative practice, building confidence in their ability to interact in meaningful ways in Spanish. Importantly, instructors are also provided with the tools to build a sense of community in face to face, hybrid, and online classes, resulting in a unique personal experience that evolves organically and sparks a natural curiosity about their world.
- Communicative and Flexible: Tu mundo is designed to work well with a variety of communicative approaches. The goal is to provide an ideal environment where acquisition can take place, without fear of making mistakes.
- Consistency and Performance: Tu mundo offers a dynamic adaptive learning tool called LearnSmart that focuses students on the grammar and vocabulary they haven’t yet mastered, filling the gaps to prepare them for in-class communication.
- Community and Connections: Whether in a physical classroom or in an online course via Connect Spanish, students are provided with opportunities to engage in meaningful conversations and collaborative task-based activities that enable students to practice their language skills making connections and understanding the Hispanic world.
- Meaningful and real-life experience: Tu mundo features activities, readings, and illustrations that showcase the culture and peoples of the Spanish-speaking world. This program helps students develop cultural awareness by focusing on one or more countries in each of its sixteen chapters creating meaningful learning experiences
- Go mobile and improve outcomes: By pairing Tu mundo with the Connect platform, LearnSmart, grammar tutorials, and other digital resources, students can access their course content anywhere, anytime; improving both their homework experience and their overall performance.
Capítulo 1 ¡A conversar!
Capítulo 2 Amigos y compañeros
Capítulo 3 Las actividades y el tiempo libre
Capítulo 4 La rutina y los planes
Capítulo 5 Las celebraciones y la comida
Capítulo 6 Las carreras y los oficios
Capítulo 7 Los lugares y la residencia
Capítulo 8 Hablando del pasado
Capítulo 9 ¡Buen provecho!
Capítulo 10 Los recuerdos
Capítulo 11 De viaje
Capítulo 12 La salud
Capítulo 13 La familia y la crianza
Capítulo 14 De compras
Capítulo 15 Nuestro porvenir
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
proven to significantly enhance students’ learning and improve course outcomes. Available within Connect Spanish and as a mobile app, LearnSmart provides students with targeted feedback specific to their individual performance, and additional practice in areas where students need help the most.
Practice Spanish: Study Abroad
An immersive 3-D language game designed exclusively by McGraw-Hill to accompany any Introductory Spanish title or as an independent practice tool for students developing language skills.Learn More
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.