Pharmeceutics, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
An innovative new text for the pharmacy student that shows the relevance of pharmaceutics to clinical practice Written for pharmacy students who want to gain a better understanding of pharmaceutics, this full-color resource shows the relevance of pharmaceutics to clinical practice. The text provides students with an understanding of industrial pharmacy practices, which will assist them in correlating dosage form considerations with specific patient situations in real-world practice. While written on a level suitable for those with a pharmacy background, the book distinguishes itself from the competition by its more explanatory, conversational tone. • Outstanding pedagogy includes chapter summaries, line drawings, self-test questions, key concepts, and active learning exercises • Case studies and “what if” scenarios prepare students for real-world practice • Rich full-color presentation
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources