Organizational Behavior and Management, 11th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Part 1: The Field of Organizational Behavior
Chapter 1: Effective Managers Understand Organizational Behavior
Chapter 2: International and Organizational Culture
Part 2: Understanding and Managing Individual Behavior
Chapter 3: Individual Differences at Work
Chapter 4: Perceptions and Attributions
Chapter 5: Motivation
Chapter 6: Job Design and Performance
Chapter 7: Evaluation and Rewards Influence Behavior
Chapter 8: Managing Employee Behavior
Chapter 9: Managing Individual Stress
Part 3: Group Behavior and Interpersonal Influence
Chapter 10: Groups and Teams
Chapter 11: Managing Conflict and Negotiations
Chapter 12: Power and Politics
Part 4: Organizational Processes
Chapter 13: Communicating Effectively
Chapter 14: Decision Making
Chapter 15: Leadership
Part 5: Organizational Design, Change, and Innovation
Chapter 16: Organizational Structure and Design
Chapter 17: Managing Organizational Change
APPENDIX Quantitative and Qualitative Research Techniques for Studying Organizational Behavior and Management Practice
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com