Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Saunders and Cornett's Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach provides an innovative approach that focuses on managing return and risk in modern financial institutions. The central theme is that the risks faced by financial institutions managers and the methods and markets through which these risks are managed are becoming increasingly similar whether an institution is chartered as a commercial bank, a savings bank, an investment bank, or an insurance company. Although the traditional nature of each sector's product activity is analyzed, a greater emphasis is placed on new areas of activities such as asset securitization, off-balance-sheet banking, and international banking.
Ch. 1 Why Are Financial Institutions Special?
Ch. 2 Financial Services: Depository Institutions
Ch. 3 Financial Services: Finance Companies
Ch. 4 Financial Services: Securities Firms and Investment Banks
Ch. 5 Financial Services: Mutual Fund and Hedge Fund Companies
Ch. 6 Financial Services: Insurance Companies
Ch. 7 Risks of Financial Institutions
PART TWO: Measuring Risk
Ch. 8 Interest Rate Risk I
Ch. 9 Interest Rate Risk II
Ch. 10 Credit Risk: Individual Loan Risk
Ch. 11 Credit Risk: Loan Portfolio and Concentration Risk
Ch. 12 Liquidity Risk
Ch. 13 Foreign Exchange Risk
Ch. 14 Sovereign Risk
Ch. 15 Market Risk
Ch. 16 Off-Balance-Sheet Risk
Ch. 17 Technology and Other Operational Risks
Ch. 18 Fintech Risks
PART THREE: Managing Risk
Ch. 19 Liability and Liquidity Management
Ch. 20 Deposit Insurance and Other Liability Guarantees
Ch. 21 Capital Adequacy
Ch. 22 Product and Geographic Expansion
Ch. 23 Futures and Forwards
Ch. 24 Options, Caps, Floors, and Collars
Ch. 25 Swaps
Ch. 26 Loan Sales
Ch. 27 Securitization
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.