Engineering Fundamentals and Problem Solving7th Edition
1) The Engineering Profession
2) Education for Engineering
3) Introduction to Engineering Design
4) Engineering Solutions
5) Representation of Technical Information
6) Engineering Measurements and Estimations
7) Dimensions, Units, and Conversions
8) Introduction to Engineering Economics
9) Economics: Decision Making
11) Inferential Statistics and Decision Making
12) Mechanics: Statics
13) Mechanics: Strength of Materials
14) Material Balance
15) Energy Sources and Alternatives
16) Fundamental Energy Principles
17) Electrical Theory
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.