- Learning Solutions
- > Digital Solutions
- > LMS Integration
Maximize your digital experience with LMS integration
The future of LMS integration is here! At McGraw Hill, support for instructors, administrators, and students is our priority. That’s why the best user experience through a seamless integration with your Learning Management System (LMS) is at the top of our list.
Take learning to the next level with LTI Advantage
Learning Tools Interoperability® (LTI) Advantage is the newest technology linking your Learning Management System to your digital tools, providing better usability and increased security.
This enhanced integration brings exciting upgrades:
- Consistent LMS integration functionality for McGraw Hill Connect®, which includes single sign-on (SSO), assignment-level linking, and gradebook sync (no more manual syncing!)
- Automatic account creation for new Connect users
- Easier setup for both students and faculty
- Improved Connect grade sync functionality with re-sync at student and assignment level and automatic ‘0’ after due date
- Meets industry-wide standards and roadmap for easier updates to stay current with the latest technology
- The old standards are no longer supported, and new functionality with LTIA is strongly recommended by December 2023
Learn more about McGraw Hill’s dedication to a fully integrated learning environment
Schools partner with McGraw Hill to provide course materials through their LMS.
Enhance your experience with LMS integration
Link your LTI Advantage-compliant LMS—Blackboard, Brightspace, Canvas, Moodle—with any McGraw Hill platform for a seamless user experience. When you integrate your LMS with Connect, ALEKS®, and SIMnet®, you're giving instructors and students the opportunity to succeed with everything they need in one place.
Build your course and have your grades update automatically with grade sync!
Engage students with content front and center for students to begin learning right away.
Increase security and create a more streamlined user experience for instructors and students.