Go from Good
We’ve updated your textbook and enhanced McGraw Hill Connect® course options.
Locate your new edition by selecting your discipline group:
You'll find updates we've made, be able to request a desk copy, and learn about new tools to use on the first day of class.
The new edition of your McGraw Hill Connect® course has more than just new and updated content. When you move to the new edition, you and your students also receive:
- More mobility for student learning
- ReadAnywhere App: Access to the digital textbook from smartphones even while offline.
- Connect Tablet App: Access to their full Connect course to complete assignments, read their eBook, and check their grades just like they would on a laptop browser.
- Remote proctoring, browser-locking capabilities, and verification options (powered by Proctorio) allowing for more control over the integrity of online assessments. Learn more.
- Accessibility enhancements
- Ability to create enhanced assignments personalized to each student’s needs.
- More advanced student and class reporting capabilities.
- World-class reliability and uptime.
- Assignable Student Success module helps prepare students to effectively learn in an online environment.
- Option for students to purchase a loose-leaf version of the text at a significant discount.
- And, with our new partnership with the Online Learning Consortium (OLC) we can provide an even higher level of expertise and support when transitioning your course.
Need more information? Let us know how we can help!
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED