Miller, Precalculus, High School Edition, © 2024, 1e
For 3rd- and 4th-year Math
Precalculus, High School Edition, provides students with a clear and logical presentation of basic concepts and scaffolds support to develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed for course success. Designed specifically for high school with tools and features crafted to aid in student comprehension and, ultimately, mastery of mathematic competencies.
About the Program
Comprehensive and Leveled for High School
• An accessible, example-driven approach delivered through a clear, precise writing style supports meaningful engagement with the content.
• A robust prerequisite knowledge chapter, paired with the online corequisite workbook, ensures that students master foundational skills.
• Avoiding Mistakes and Tips boxes offer insights and guidance to build student confidence in their problem-solving abilities.
• Varied and carefully organized exercise sets maximize learning including: Concept Connections, Write About It, and Technology Connections.
• Integrated applications and mathematical modeling motivate students as they make connections to their own lives.
• A Teacher Manual, available in print and online, delivers pacing information, lecture support, and answers to the questions in the Student Edition.
Powerful Digital Resources
• An interactive eBook and a Corequisite Workbook provide diagnostic tools for teachers and offer students leveled, guided practice for the math skills necessary for course success.
• Classroom activities, solutions manuals, and pre-made assessments support and assess understanding.
ALEKS For Precalculus
More practice! Available with the digital subscription, ALEKS® uses adaptive questioning to quickly and accurately determine exactly what topics a student knows and doesn’t know and instructs each student on the topics they are most ready to learn.