AP Literacy Programs for Texas
AP Language & Composition
Public Speaking I, II, III
College Readiness and Study Skills
Common Places: Integrated Reading and Writing, 2e
by Lisa Hoeffner and Kent Hoeffner
- Helps students read from a writer's viewpoint and write with a reader in mind.
- Engages students in real-world, college-level projects
- Provides a cohesive instructional framework to accelerate college readiness through author-created resources
Practical Writing Skills
College Writing Skills with Readings, 10e
by John Langan and Zoe Albright
- Helps students develop essay-level skills using John Langan’s tried-and-true test approach
- Supports reading comprehension with a large built-in reader
- Emphasizes personal learning, academic learning, and workplace preparation
Experience Communication, 2e
By Jeffrey Child and Judy Pearson and Paul Nelson
- Teaches fundamentals of successful communication in a digital and global environment
- Motivates students to confidently use digital tools and social media to represent themselves effectively in person and online.
- Reflects how pervasive the mediated aspect of communication impacts our lives.