AP Literacy Programs
AP Language & Composition
Fully updated for 100 percent alignment to the new framework, Language and Composition: The Art of Voice is a blended reader/rhetoric text that spans a myriad ages, cultures, and disciplines while building a solid foundation for students as they learn to approach, analyze, and respond to a variety of selections.
Public Speaking I, II, III
The Art of Public Speaking, the most widely used textbook on its subject in the world, offers a clear, authoritative, and time-tested approach that speaks personably to students as they become capable, responsible speakers, listeners, and thinkers.
College Readiness and Study Skills
Common Places: Integrated Reading and Writing, 2e
by Lisa Hoeffner and Kent Hoeffner
- Helps students read from a writer's viewpoint and write with a reader in mind.
- Engages students in real-world, college-level projects.
- Provides a cohesive instructional framework to accelerate college readiness through author-created resources.
Practical Writing Skills
College Writing Skills with Readings, 10e
by John Langan and Zoe Albright
- Helps students develop essay-level skills using John Langan’s tried-and-true test approach.
- Supports reading comprehension with a large built-in reader.
- Emphasizes personal learning, academic learning, and workplace preparation.
Experience Communication, 2e
By Jeffrey Child and Judy Pearson and Paul Nelson
- Teaches the fundamentals of successful communication in a digital and global environment.
- Motivates students to confidently use digital tools and social media to represent themselves effectively in person and online.
- Reflects how pervasive the mediated aspect of communication impacts our lives.