PREVIEW THE PDF
Proctorio Settings Checklist
- The checklist below helps with planning and deciding which options you will use in your proctored assignments.
- The gray columns are pre-populated with the available options & whether they are part of the Basic or Plus level offerings.
- The white columns are for you to fill in. Use the Will Enable column to check off the options you intend to use.
- The Notes column lets you capture any notes you need (ex. further questions, exams vs. quiz settings, etc.).
- For a description of the policy settings, refer to the Instructor User Guide.
Want to chat? Our team is available to help.
Tech Support Representatives
You Don’t Have to Do it Alone
Instructors, get personalized 1-to-1 support from our implementation team.
Have a question? Need advice? Whatever you need to ensure you and your students are set up for success, our implementation consultants can help. Just answer a few simple questions so we can best assist you.
Find Your Sales Rep
Looking for new course materials, need a desk copy, or want to talk about new McGraw Hill products? Locate contact information for your McGraw Hill sales representative.
Find My Rep
Customer Service Team
Contact customer service for questions regarding pricing, orders, shipping, or returns.
Visit the Customer Service Online Support Center or contact us below: Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET Phone: (800) 338-3987 Fax: (800) 953-8691 By Mail: McGraw Hill P.O. Box 182605 Columbus, OH 43218