Signals and Systems: Analysis Using Transform Methods & MATLAB3rd Edition
2) Mathematical Description of Continuous-Time Signals
3) Discrete-Time Signal Description
4) Description of Systems
5) Time-Domain System Analysis
6) Continuous-Time Fourier Methods
7) Discrete-Time Fourier Methods
8) The Laplace Transform
9) The z Transform
10) Sampling and Signal Processing
11) Frequency Response Analysis
12) Laplace System Analysis
13) z-Transform System Analysis
14) Filter Analysis and Design
Appendix I – Useful Mathematical Relations
Appendix II – Continuous-Time Fourier Series Pairs
Appendix III – Discrete Fourier Transform Pairs
Appendix IV – Continuous-Time Fourier Transform Pairs
Appendix V – Discrete-Time Fourier Transform Pairs
Appendix VI – Tables of Laplace Transform Pairs
Appendix VII – z-Transform Pairs
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.