Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices is one of the few books in the market that has a broad coverage of electronic materials that today's scientists and engineers need. The general treatment of the textbook and various proofs leverage at a semi quantitative level without going into detailed physics.
1) Elementary Materials Science Concepts
2) Electrical and Thermal Conduction in Solids
3) Elementary Quantum Physics
4) Modern Theory of Solids
6) Semiconductor Devices
7) Dielectric Materials and Insulation
8) Magnetic Properties and Superconductivity
9) Optical Properties of Materials
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.