2) The First Law and Other Basic Concepts
3) Volumetric Properties of Pure Fluids
4) Heat Effects
5) The Second Law of Thermodynamics
6) Thermodynamic Properties of Fluids
7) Applications of Thermodynamics to Flow Processes
8) Production of Power from Heat
9) Refrigeration and Liquefaction
10) The Framework of Solution Thermodynamics
11) Mixing Processes
12) Vapor/Liquid Equilibrium: Introduction
13) Thermodynamic Formulations for VLE
14) Chemical-Reaction Equilibrium
15) Topics in Phase Equilibrium
16) Thermodynamic Analysis of Processes
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?