Intercultural Communication in Contexts, 8th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Intercultural Communication in Contexts examines communication in multicultural relationships and provides the tools for effective communication amid cultural, ethnic, and religious differences in domestic and global contexts. Students are introduced to the primary approaches for studying intercultural communication along with a theoretical and practical framework for applying the approaches in their own lives.
Chapter 1: Why Study Intercultural Communication?
Chapter 2: The Study of Intercultural Communication
Chapter 3: Culture, Communication, Context, and Power
Chapter 4: History and Intercultural Communication
Part II: Intercultural Communication Processes
Chapter 5: Identity and Intercultural Communication
Chapter 6: Language and Intercultural Communication
Chapter 7: Nonverbal Codes and Cultural Space
Part III: Intercultural Communication Applications
Chapter 8: Understanding Intercultural Transitions
Chapter 9: Popular Culture and Intercultural Communication
Chapter 10: Culture, Communication, and Intercultural Relationships
Chapter 11: Culture, Communication, and Conflict
Chapter 12: Striving for Engaged and Effective Intercultural Communication
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.