Training Resources forNew Connect Users
Welcome! The resources on this page will walk you through how to set up your course, create assignments and exams, get your students registered, and much more.If you prefer live support, click the button below and answer a few simple questions to schedule a personal 1:1 meeting with our Implementation Team.
A Few Tips Before You Begin
- Visit the Connect product page to learn about all the tools available within Connect.
- Log in and access your Connect account at connect.mheducation.com. Here you’ll find your Connect course, including access to the eBook, and instructor resources.
- Make sure your browser is up to date by taking the system requirements test.
- Stay in the know with Connect Platform Status Updates. Visit and bookmark status.mheducation.com to see the latest service updates, view scheduled maintenance, and subscribe to receive email notifications.
- Visit the McGraw Hill blog for the latest articles on educational technology, curriculum ideas, and student insights.
Set Up Your Course
Getting Started with a Prebuilt OLC-Aligned CourseLearn how to customize the OLC-Aligned course in your Connect library, to get up and running quickly.
Class Start ReadinessEnsure your course is set up for success within Connect and your Learning Management System.
Access Instructor Tools and Course Resources
Build Assignments & Exams
Building Assignments (Policy Settings)Learn how to create policy settings, including due dates, late submissions, and assignment categories.
Managing Due DatesLearn how to manage assignment due dates within Connect.
Managing ExtensionsLearn how to manage assignment due date extensions.
Assigning SmartBook 2.0Discover how to create assignments using SmartBook 2.0.
Sync with Your Learning Management System (LMS)
Register Students in Connect
Get Class Insights with Connect Reports
Want to Chat? Our Team is Available to Help.
Tech Support Representatives
You Don’t Have to Do it Alone
Instructors, get personalized 1-to-1 support from our implementation team.
Have a question? Need advice? Whatever you need to ensure you and your students are set up for success, our implementation consultants can help. Just answer a few simple questions so we can best assist you.
Find Your Sales Rep
Looking for new course materials, need a desk copy, or want to talk about new McGraw Hill products? Locate contact information for your McGraw Hill sales representative.
Find My Rep
Customer Service Team
Contact customer service for questions regarding pricing, orders, shipping, or returns.
Visit the Customer Service Online Support Center or contact us below: Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET Phone: (800) 338-3987 Fax: (800) 953-8691 By Mail: McGraw Hill P.O. Box 182605 Columbus, OH 43218