Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics and Dynamics, 12th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Vector Mechanics for Engineers helps students analyze problems in a simple and logical manner and then apply basic principles to their solutions, encouraging a strong conceptual understanding of these basic principles. Offering a unified presentation of the principles of kinetics and a systematic problem-solving approach, the text has proven to be an effective teaching tool, especially when paired with the digital resources available in Connect.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.