Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus Across the Firm, 8th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Zeithaml/Bitner/Gremler/Mende, Services Marketing introduces readers to the vital role that services play in the economy and its future. Services dominate the advanced economies of the world, and virtually all companies view services as critical to retaining their customers.
• Managerial focused approach emphasizing the knowledge needed to implement service strategies for competitive advantage across industries.
• New chapter on "Artificial Intelligence and Service Robotics" and the implications for service marketing.
• New research references and examples in every chapter of new business models such as Airbnb and Uber along with greater emphasis on technology, digital and social marketing, Big Data, and data analytics as a service.
• McGraw Hill’s Connect provides personalized reading experience with Smartbook, variety of test bank questions and Application-Based Activities supporting critical thinking and application skills development.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Services
Chapter 2: Conceptual Framework of the Book: The Gaps Model of Service Quality
PART 2: Focus on the Customer
Chapter 3: Customer Expectations of Service
Chapter 4: Customer Perceptions of Service
PART 3: Understanding Customer Requirements
Chapter 5: Listening to Customers through Research
Chapter 6: Managing Customer Relationships
Chapter 7: Service Recovery
PART 4: Aligning Service Design and Standards
Chapter 8: Service Innovation and Design
Chapter 9: Customer-Defined Service Standards
Chapter 10: Physical Evidence and the Servicescape
PART 5: Delivering and Performing Service
Chapter 11: Employees’ Roles in Service
Chapter 12: Customers’ Roles in Service
Chapter 13: Managing Demand and Capacity
PART 6: Managing Service Promises
Chapter 14: Integrated Service Marketing Communications
Chapter 15: Pricing of Services
PART 7: Service Trends: AI, Robotics, and the Bottom
Chapter 16: Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in Service
Chapter 17: The Financial and Economic Impact of Service
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools