Psychology of Success: Maximizing Fulfillment in Your Career and Life, 8th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Psychology of Success is designed to make defining and actualizing individual success easier. It provides a clearer path as to: • How to view the mind as an internal “software” program—containing attitudes, beliefs, and habits that can be overwritten to produce desired results. • How to treat the brain and central nervous system as a physiological “mission control center” consisting of pre-programmed genetic data, as well as data based on past and present life experiences that prevent or propel us toward completing our aspirations. • Provide real-life, useful daily examples and action steps on how to become more effective with interpersonal and intrapersonal communications, increase focus on primary priorities, have a healthier, more optimistic view of the future, and how to handle setbacks, challenges, and difficult situations with resiliency and emotional intelligence.
Chapter 1: Psychology and Success
Chapter 2: Self-Awareness
Chapter 3: Goals and Obstacles
Chapter 4: Self-Esteem
Chapter 5: Positive Thinking
Chapter 6: Self-Discipline
Chapter 7: Self-Motivation
Chapter 8: Managing Your Resources
Chapter 9: Communication and Relationships
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources