Practice Makes Perfect Chemistry Review and Workbook, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The Winning Equation for Success in Chemistry is Practice, Practice, Practice! This book will help you apply concepts and see how chemistry topics are interconnected. Inside are numerous lessons to help you better understand the subject. These lessons are accompanied by dozens of exercises to practice what you’ve learned, along with a complete answer key to check your work. Throughout this book you will learn the terms to help you understand chemistry, and you will expand your knowledge of the subject through hundreds of sample questions and their solutions. With the lessons in this book, you will find it easier than ever to grasp chemistry concepts. And with a variety of exercises for practice, you will gain confidence using your growing chemistry skills in your classwork and on exams. YOU’LL BE ON YOUR WAY TO MASTERING THESE TOPICS AND MORE • Atomic structure • The periodic table • Chemical formulas • Chemical reactions • Mass and mole relationships • Gas laws • Solutions • Acids and bases • Thermochemistry • A brand-new chapter on the structure of molecules
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources