* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
A modern approach to payroll accounting, Landin/Schirmer's Payroll 2019 provides a "practitioners view" of this highly specialized area of accounting. Incorporating examples of real-world companies, Payroll 2019 highlights the relevance of the course in its coverage of issues that students will face in their careers, such as labor planning and labor costs. Whether you are teaching face-to-face, hybrid, or online, Payroll 2019 is flexible enough to be used in courses as short as three weeks and as long as fifteen weeks. Connect provides multiple opportunities for students to build their skills through practice, including exercise sets at the end of each chapter, auto-graded payroll and tax forms, the Continuing Payroll Project in each chapter, and a Comprehensive Project that encompasses an entire quarter of payroll accounting topics.
Ch. 2 Payroll System Procedures
Ch. 3 Gross Pay Computation
Ch. 4 Fringe Benefits and Voluntary Deductions
Ch. 5 Employee Net Pay and Pay Methods
Ch. 6 Employer Payroll Taxes and Labor Planning
Ch. 7 The Payroll Register, Employees’ Earnings Records, and Accounting System Entries
A) Continuing Payroll Project: Wayland Custom Woodworking
B) Special Classes of Federal Tax Withholding
C) Federal Income Tax Tables
D) State Income Tax Information
E) State Revenue Department Information
F) Payroll Certification Information
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.