Organizational Behavior: Emerging Knowledge. Global Reality9th Edition
• Strong International/Global orientation and links OB concepts and theories with reality that OB is not just for Managers; Relevant to Everyone.
• Rich resources for active learning and critical thinking to engage students.
Chapter 1 Introduction to the Field of Organizational Behavior
2. INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR AND PROCESSES
Chapter 2 Individual Differences: Personality and Values
Chapter 3 Perceiving Ourselves and Others in Organizations
Chapter 4 Workplace Emotions, Attitudes, and Stress
Chapter 5 Foundations of Employee Motivation
Chapter 6 Applied Performance Practices
Chapter 7 Decision Making and Creativity
3. TEAM PROCESSES
Chapter 8 Team Dynamics
Chapter 9 Communicating in Teams and Organizations
Chapter 10 Power and Influence in the Workplace
Chapter 11 Conflict and Negotiation in the Workplace
Chapter 12 Leadership in Organizational Settings
4. ORGANIZATIONAL PROCESSES
Chapter 13 Designing Organizational Structures
Chapter 14 Organizational Culture
Chapter 15 Organizational Change
Case 1 Arctic Mining Consultants
Case 2 Going to the X-Stream
Case 3 Keeping Suzanne Chalmers
Case 4 The Regency Grand Hotel
Case 5 Simmons Laboratories
Case 6 Tamarak Industries
Case 7 The Outstanding Faculty Award
Case 8 The Shipping Industry Accounting Team
Case 9 Verberg Kansen N.V.
Case 10 World Food's Office Renovation
Appendix A: Theory Building
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.