The Official Guide to the HiSET Exam, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The one and only official study guide for the HiSET® Exam From Educational Testing Service—the creator of the HiSET Exam—comes the best, most reliable test preparation resource you’ll find. This book is the only guide that shows you exactly what the real exam is like. You’ll learn how the test is structured, which topics are tested, and how to approach specific HiSET questions, so there will be no surprises on test day. You’ll also get HiSET-style exercises, review material, scoring information, and proven test-taking strategies—a comprehensive study program for building the confidence and knowledge you need to perform your very best. Take the next step toward college or career success with The Official Guide to the HiSET® Exam. Inside: * HiSET Exam Diagnostic Test from the ETS test makers for assessing your test readiness * Two full-length practice tests that match the actual exam in format and difficulty * Descriptions and explanations of every test section * HiSET Exam-style exercises for building your knowledge and confidence * Strategies for taking the exam – to help you succeed on test day * Topic-by-topic review of all five subjects: Language Arts-Reading, Language Arts-Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies * Newly expanded answer explanations for the end-of-chapter drills questions throughout the book
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources