* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Hunt/Mello/Deitz Marketing emphasizes the universal importance of marketing, in business, but also in the lives of students, despite their major! The product, the 1st new Principles of Marketing product to be introduced in the past 10 years, was designed with an emphasis on student engagement and relevance, a focus embodied in these four key benefits:
• A career focus, to help students understand how marketing will support whatever career path they choose and how to develop their own personal brand. Features like Career Tips, Executive Perspectives and Today’s Professional Interviews make marketing relevant and engaging for the student and can found in every chapter.
• Integration of key topics that are part of the daily fabric of marketing— globalization, social media, ethics, and marketing analytics. These are covered THROUGHOUT the product and not in a single chapter.
• Seamlessly integrated results-driven technology. Shane Hunt personalized the writes all of the Connect application exercises and teaches using Connect every year! The narrative and Connect content were developed side-by-side, allowing for seamless integration and continuity of coverage.
• The right content for a semester-long course. Chapters are direct, concise, and approachable in length and written in an upbeat tone. In this newest edition, we have moved Personal Selling and Branding to earlier in the narrative.
Chapter 1: Why Marketing Matters to You
Chapter 2: Strategic Planning
Chapter 3: The Global Environment
Chapter 4: Consumer Behavior
Chapter 5: Marketing Research and Analytics
Chapter 6: Product Development
Chapter 7: Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
Chapter 8: Promotional Strategies
Chapter 9: Personal Selling
Chapter 10: Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Chapter 11: Pricing
Chapter 12: Retailing
Chapter 13: Digital and Social Media Marketing
Chapter 14: Branding
Chapter 15: Customer Relationship Management
Chapter 16: Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
- Quick Setup
- Lives within the LMS
- Assignable Readings
- Auto-Graded Chapter Questions