Marketing: The Core, 9th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Marketing: The Core, 9th Edition, is a briefer, 18-chapter version of Marketing, 15th Edition, the most rigorous and robust program on the market. The Core 9e takes a pedological approach that focuses on high engagement, personalized marketing, traditional and contemporary coverage, a rigorous framework, marketing decision making, and integrated technology. The ninth edition continues to demonstrate the authors' commitment to engagement, leadership, and innovation: Engagement: In-Class and Digital In-Class tested active learning activities, such as surveys, out of class assignments, and personal observations are designed to engage students in discussions with the instructor and amongst themselves. A strong emphasis on high engagement with an easy-to-read, high involvement, interactive writing style that engages students through active learning techniques. Media-enhanced PPT slides, alternate cases, and a 5,000+ item test bank are included in the comprehensive instructor resource suite. Leadership: Leading, current content, and conversational writing style, with new emphasis on data-driven decision-making and coverage of traditional and contemporary marketing concepts, with hyperlinked assignments throughout to easily correlate activities. Innovation: Innovative pedagogical tools that match contemporary students learning styles and interests. The authors up to date use of technology to bring real innovation to the text and package. Innovations such as in-text links, a Twitter feed, hyperlinked PowerPoint slides, a regularly updated author blog, updated Marketing Video Library, and more all supplement the robust McGraw Hill Connect® Marketing with SmartBook® 2.0 digital learning package.
1. Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
2. Developing Successful Organizational and Marketing Strategies
Appendix A Building an Effective Marketing Plan
3. Understanding the Marketing Environment, Ethical Behavior, and Social Responsibility
Part 2: Understanding Buyers and Markets
4. Understanding Consumer Behavior
5. Understanding Organizations as Customers
6. Understanding and Reaching Global Consumers and Markets
Part 3: Targeting Marketing Opportunities
7. Marketing Research: From Customer Insights to Actions
8. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
Part 4: Satisfying Marketing Opportunities
9. Developing New Products and Services
10. Managing Successful Products, Services, and Brands
11. Pricing Products and Services
12. Managing Marketing Channels and Supply Chains
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
15. Integrated Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
16. Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
17. Using Social Media and Mobile Marketing to Connect with Consumers
18. Personal Selling and Sales Management
Appendix B Planning a Career in Marketing
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com