Marketing: The Core9th Edition
1. Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
2. Developing Successful Organizational and Marketing Strategies
Appendix A Building an Effective Marketing Plan
3. Understanding the Marketing Environment, Ethical Behavior, and Social Responsibility
Part 2: Understanding Buyers and Markets
4. Understanding Consumer Behavior
5. Understanding Organizations as Customers
6. Understanding and Reaching Global Consumers and Markets
Part 3: Targeting Marketing Opportunities
7. Marketing Research: From Customer Insights to Actions
8. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
Part 4: Satisfying Marketing Opportunities
9. Developing New Products and Services
10. Managing Successful Products, Services, and Brands
11. Pricing Products and Services
12. Managing Marketing Channels and Supply Chains
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
15. Integrated Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
16. Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
17. Using Social Media and Mobile Marketing to Connect with Consumers
18. Personal Selling and Sales Management
Appendix B Planning a Career in Marketing
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.