M: Management, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
M: Management, 7th Edition is designed for today's student who craves accelerated learning: reader-friendly, highly visual, and digestible. This affordable magazine format captures student's attention with real-world examples of familiar companies, inspiring green initiatives, and career-oriented tips to help students progress in their careers. Connect® provides a wide variety of auto-graded learning resources that enhance your students' higher-order thinking and workplace competency skills.
The 7th edition continues to evolve, featuring news-making business leaders and compelling company examples through which students learn how to apply management concepts and best practices.
1. Managing in a Global World
2. The Evolution of Management
3. The Organizational Environment and Culture
Part two Planning
4. Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
5. Planning and Decision Making
Part three Organizing
7. Organizing for Success
8. Managing Human Resources
9. Managing Diversity and Inclusion
Part four Leading
11. Motivating People
Part five Controlling
14. Managerial Control
15. Innovating and Changing
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.