* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Give your students a competitive advantage with Computer Accounting with QuickBooks Online from best-selling author, Donna Kay. Computer Accounting with QuickBooks Online uses the authors hallmark 3-step (eXplore, Practice, Mater), hands-on approach to focus on the learner, making mastery of QuickBooks Online as streamlined and flexible as possible. Computer Accounting with Quickbooks Online doesn’t require a software download or local install. It can be used on MAC AND PC, and every student can request a free one-year license to the QuickBooks Online software.
CONNECT is also available for Computer Accounting with QuickBooks Online, saving the instructor time by providing auto-graded exercises for students, assessing accuracy of their work in the Quickbooks software.
Student Free Registration Request URL:https://intuit.me/mh-online
Chapter 2: QBO Chart of Accounts
Chapter 3: QBO Transactions
Chapter 4: Banking
Chapter 5: Customers and Sales
Chapter 6: Vendors and Expenses
Chapter 7: Inventory
Chapter 8: Employees and Payroll
Chapter 9: QBO Adjustments
Chapter 10: QBO Reports
Chapter 11: QBO Comprehensive Project
Appendix A: QBO Apps: Mac, Windows, and Mobile
Appendix B: QuickBooks Online versus QuickBooks Desktop
Appendix C: QBO Certification
Appendix D: QBO Troubleshooting
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.