An Introduction to Business Ethics, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Since its inception, An Introduction to Business Ethics by Joseph DesJardins has been a cutting-edge resource for the business ethics course. The book’s unique multidisciplinary approach offers critical analysis and integrates the perspective of philosophy with management, law, economics, and public policy, providing a clear, concise, yet reasonably comprehensive introductory survey of the ethical choices available to us in business. Students are encouraged to think critically about issues from the perspectives of employee, customer, and citizen, as well as from the perspectives of business manager or executive. Instructors can customize An Introduction to Business Ethics (as print or ebook) to include selections from Discourses, McGraw Hill’s collection of more than 450 classical and contemporary philosophy readings, offering convenience in discussing ethical issues with the exemplars they prefer.
CHAPTER 2: Ethical Theory and Business
CHAPTER 3: Corporate Social Responsibility
CHAPTER 4: Corporate Culture, Governance, and Ethical Leadership
CHAPTER 5: The Meaning and Value of Work
CHAPTER 6: Moral Rights in the Workplace
CHAPTER 7: Employee Responsibilities
CHAPTER 8: Marketing Ethics: Product Safety and Pricing
CHAPTER 9: Marketing Ethics: Advertising and Digital Marketing
CHAPTER 10: Sustainability and the Natural Environment
CHAPTER 11: Workplace Diversity and Discrimination
CHAPTER 12: International Business and Globalization
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources