* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Fundamentals of Taxation emphasizes a hands-on approach to tax education. It's a Taxation textbook designed to expose beginning tax students to tax law, but to also teach the practical intricacies involved in the preparation of tax forms and tax returns.
To train tomorrow's tax preparers to handle the complex U.S. tax law, the Fundamentals of Taxation author team has devised four primary teaching advantages:
1. Organized to closely follow the IRS tax forms. Actual tax forms are incorporated throughout the text, giving students the opportunity to understand the principles behind tax law while they learn how to work with clients to obtain the
information they will need to complete tax forms.
2. Proper reporting of tax issues are illustrated. The authors present a tax issue, discuss the legal requirements, illustrate
the proper tax form placement, and show the completed form in the text, mixing practical and legal implications of
3. Integration of an individual income tax software package (TaxACT).
4. The authors supplement the text with citations of relevant tax authorities, such as the Internal Revenue Code,
Treasury Regulations, Revenue Rulings, Revenue Procedures, and court cases.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools