* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Essentials of Marketing Research uses an application-oriented approach to equip students with tools and skills necessary to solve business problems and maximize opportunities. The authors' years of practical market research experience is evidenced thorough their treatment of qualitative research, to their coverage of sample size rules-of-thumb, background literature reviews, and new market research tools and techniques. This latest 5th edition gives students a strong command of market research principles, while being concise enough for with cases & other course projects. A continuing case and corresponding data sets included.
Available with McGraw-Hill Connect® and SmartBook 2.0.
1 Marketing Research for Managerial Decision Making
2 The Marketing Research Process and Proposals
Part 2 Designing the Marketing Research Project
3 Secondary Data, Literature Reviews, and Hypotheses
4 Exploratory and Observational Research Designs and Data Collection Approaches
5 Descriptive and Causal Research Designs
Part 3 Gathering and Collecting Accurate Data
6 Sampling: Theory and Methods
7 Measurement and Scaling
8 Designing the Questionnaire
Part 4 Data Preparation, Analysis, and Reporting the Results
9 Qualitative Data Analysis
10 Preparing Data for Quantitative Analysis
11 Basic Data Analysis for Quantitative Research
12 Examining Relationships in Quantitative Research
13 Communicating Marketing Research Findings
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.