* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Essentials of Marketing Research uses an application-oriented approach to equip students with tools and skills necessary to solve business problems and maximize opportunities. The authors' years of practical market research experience is evidenced thorough their treatment of qualitative research, to their coverage of sample size rules-of-thumb, background literature reviews, and new market research tools and techniques. This latest 5th edition gives students a strong command of market research principles, while being concise enough for with cases & other course projects. A continuing case and corresponding data sets included. Available with McGraw-Hill Connect® and SmartBook 2.0.
1 Marketing Research for Managerial Decision Making
2 The Marketing Research Process and Proposals
Part 2 Designing the Marketing Research Project
3 Secondary Data, Literature Reviews, and Hypotheses
4 Exploratory and Observational Research Designs and Data Collection Approaches
5 Descriptive and Causal Research Designs
Part 3 Gathering and Collecting Accurate Data
6 Sampling: Theory and Methods
7 Measurement and Scaling
8 Designing the Questionnaire
Part 4 Data Preparation, Analysis, and Reporting the Results
9 Qualitative Data Analysis
10 Preparing Data for Quantitative Analysis
11 Basic Data Analysis for Quantitative Research
12 Examining Relationships in Quantitative Research
13 Communicating Marketing Research Findings
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.