Critical Thinking: A Student's Introduction6th Edition
CHAPTER 1: Introduction to Critical Thinking
CHAPTER 2: Recognizing Arguments
CHAPTER 3: Basic Logical Concepts
CHAPTER 4: Language
CHAPTER 5: Logical Fallacies--1
CHAPTER 6: Logical Fallacies--2
CHAPTER 7: Analyzing Arguments
CHAPTER 8: Evaluating Arguments and Truth Claims
CHAPTER 9: A Little Categorical Logic
CHAPTER 10: A Little Propositional Logic
CHAPTER 11: Inductive Reasoning
CHAPTER 12: Finding, Evaluating and Using Sources
CHAPTER 13: Writing Argumentative Essays
CHAPTER 14: Thinking Critically about the Media
CHAPTER 15: Science and Pseudoscience
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Equip students with adaptive, mobile study resources. They'll be better prepared in less time. They'll thank you.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.