College Accounting (Chapters 1-13)16th Edition
- Appropriate for All Students: Readable, contains many opportunities for practice, and makes accounting relevant for all.
- Special Journal Coverage: Designed for instructors who teach the course covering special journals.
- Connect: A highly reliable, easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
Ch. 2 Analyzing Business Transactions
Ch. 3 Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
Ch. 4 The General Journal and the General Ledger
Ch. 5 Adjustments and the Worksheet
Ch. 6 Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
Ch. 7 Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable
Ch. 8 Accounting for Purchases and Accounts Payable
Ch. 9 Cash Receipts, Cash Payments, and Banking Procedures
Ch. 10 Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
Ch. 11 Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
Ch. 12 Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
Ch. 13 Financial Statements and Closing Procedure
Ch. 14 Accounting Principles and Reporting Standards
Ch. 15 Accounts Receivable and Uncollectible Accounts
Ch. 16 Notes Payable and Notes Receivable
Ch. 17 Merchandise Inventory
Ch. 18 Property, Plant, and Equipment
Ch. 19 Accounting for Partnerships
Ch. 20 Corporations: Formation and Capital Stock Transactions
Ch. 21 Corporate Earnings and Capital Transactions
Ch. 22 Long-Term Bonds
Ch. 23 Financial Statement Analysis
Ch. 24 The Statement of Cash Flows
Ch. 25 Departmentalized Profit and Cost Centers
Ch. 26 Accounting for Manufacturing Activities
Ch. 27 Job Order Cost Accounting
Ch. 28 Process Cost Accounting
Ch. 29 Controlling Manufacturing Costs: Standard Costs
Ch. 30 Cost-Revenue Analysis for Decision Making
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.