* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
American Democracy Now engages students in American Politics through relevant content and supportive digital tools that enrich and reinforce learning. Accessible to students at all levels, the narrative is brought to life through compelling features, such as an abundance of rich visuals and graphics and the Then, Now, Next framework, helping students gain a comprehensive understanding of American government yesterday, through the proven tools of today, to become the political thinkers of tomorrow. **Available exclusively through McGraw-Hill Create®, The Comparative Governance Collection, edited by Paulette Kurzer, is an online collection that provides students with the conceptual tools necessary to develop an understanding of some of the world’s most diverse political structures and practices. Go to http://create.mheducation.com/compgov/ to browse and select your content.
Chapter 2. The Constitution
Chapter 3. Federalism
Chapter 4. Civil Liberties
Chapter 5. Civil Rights
Chapter 6. Political Socialization and Public Opinion
Chapter 7. Interest Groups
Chapter 8. Political Parties
Chapter 9. Campaigns, Elections, and Voting
Chapter 10. The Media
Chapter 11. Politics and Technology
Chapter 12. Congress
Chapter 13. The Presidency
Chapter 14. The Bureaucracy
Chapter 15. The Judiciary
Chapter 16. Economic Policy
Chapter 17. Domestic Policy
Chapter 18. Foreign Policy and National Security
ONLINE Chapter 19. State and Local Government
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.