* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
As a well-respected researcher, Laurence Steinberg connects current research with real-world application, helping students see the similarities and differences in adolescent development across different social, economic, and cultural backgrounds. Through an integrated, personalized digital earning program, students gain the insight they need to study smarter, stay focused, and improve their performance.
1. Biological Transitions
2. Cognitive Transitions
3. Social Transitions
Part 2 The Contexts of Adolescence
5. Peer Groups
7. Work, Leisure, and Media
Part 3 Psychosocial Development During Adolescence
13. Psychosocial Problems in Adolescence
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.