Abnormal Psychology: Clinical Perspectives on Psychological Disorders, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Presenting the human side of Psychological Disorders. Susan Krauss Whitbourne's Abnormal Psychology: Clinical Perspectives on Psychological Disorders, shows students real-life portrayals of psychological disorders through an extensive use of clinical and online case studies, biographies, and first-person quotations.
2. Diagnosis and Treatment
4. Theoretical Perspectives
5. Neurodevelopmental Disorders
6. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
7. Depressive and Bipolar Disorders
8. Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive, and Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
9. Dissociative and Somatic Symptom Disorders
10. Feeding and Eating Disorders; Elimination Disorders; Sleep-Wake Disorders; and Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
11. Paraphilic Disorders, Sexual Dysfunctions, and Gender Dysphoria
12. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
13. Neurocognitive Disorders
14. Personality Disorders
15. Ethical and Legal Issues
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources