Solution Book, The
About the Program
The Solution Book empowers any teacher to set up and maintain an effective management plan for their classroom. The loose leaf binder is full of flexible techniques for teaching expectations, preventing problems, providing age-appropriate positive feedback, and correcting misbehavior calmly and consistently.
Eight booklets cover general topics such as Getting Started at the Beginning of the Year, Effective Reinforcement, Correcting Misbehavior, and Increasing Positive Interactions. Each of 100 Solution Sheets addresses a specific problem, such as fighting, talking out, or failing to complete work, and offers a specific solution.
- 8 Topic Booklets address how to prevent behavior problems from occurring
- 100 Solution Sheets advise how to effectively manage those behavior problems that occur
- Over 30 reproducible forms, charts, and award certificates assist in implementing strategies
- An index, materials section, and bibliography allow for quick access to proven strategies and resources
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.
Additional Details & Resources
Excerpts from the Topic Booklets
- Getting Started at the Beginning of the Year
- Effective Reinforcement
- Correcting Misbehavior
- Ignoring Misbehavior and Setting Goals for Student Behavior
- Increasing Positive Interactions
- Small Group Instruction and Independent Seatwork Techniques for Organizing and Presenting
- Establishing a Classroom Behavior Plan, Components of Establishing a Classroom-Behavior Plan
- Providing Positive Feedback to Individual Students