Pedagogy and Features for Illustrative Mathematics
A Research-Based Math Curriculum for 21st Century Learners
Illustrative Mathematics offers rich, engaging content that is focused, coherent, and rigorous. The program is designed to deliver instruction driven by student discourse and problem-solving, equipping all students to thrive in mathematics. McGraw Hill is the only partner that delivers Illustrative Mathematics content in an engaging, teacher-friendly format.
Unique Features Delivered by McGraw-Hill
The highly rated Illustrative Mathematics program delivered by McGraw-Hill with features only we can provide:
- All student activities are available digitally
- Autoscored practice problems provide immediate feedback
- Color print resources engage students
- Improved layout of teacher materials support instruction more efficiently
- Reliable service and support from a team you already know and trust.
Launch digital versions of lessons to present content to students